About Me

So I get asked, " Nyree, why are you doing this?" Well, I found myself working three straight weeks of 12-16 hour days during Hurricane Sandy. Meals provided, snacks and energy drinks brought with me to keep me awake all day and night. During that three weeks, I gained 30 lbs. I was already pretty heavy and that just added to it. One night when driving home from work, I found that my stomach was driving for me. I sucked it in all the way home and cried myself to sleep. The next day I went to work and on my breaks I researched my local hospital's bariatric program. And here I am lovies. Starting this wonderful trek to finding the real me.

Friday, October 25, 2013

well its working for me..

I have figured out my triggers for over eating. Food in general. I like the taste of things and i eat them until they are gone. I like to make and eat. i like to create things that taste good and in turn over eat. Because im always wanting to create things. Now the challenge will be to create things that are healthier and still taste good. Problem is, I dont want to eat. And I dont like to waste money on uneaten food.

Found out my pouch hates turkey. So far I have only tried deli turkey. And it hates eating things more than once. Still cant drink plain water yet.

Having a hard time remembering to take my vitamins because im not hungry and not getting in all my protein and water either. BUT...

I am down 38 lbs since I started. WOOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment