About Me

So I get asked, " Nyree, why are you doing this?" Well, I found myself working three straight weeks of 12-16 hour days during Hurricane Sandy. Meals provided, snacks and energy drinks brought with me to keep me awake all day and night. During that three weeks, I gained 30 lbs. I was already pretty heavy and that just added to it. One night when driving home from work, I found that my stomach was driving for me. I sucked it in all the way home and cried myself to sleep. The next day I went to work and on my breaks I researched my local hospital's bariatric program. And here I am lovies. Starting this wonderful trek to finding the real me.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm ready!

This is my stash so far. The box on the floor has vitamin and protein samples. Still pretty excited at this point. I started a weekly countdown on my work calendar. 16 weeks to go! I have made an outline of how my YouTube videos are going to go. And daily blog entries while I'm off from work.

Somehow I'm the last few weeks, I have decided I want to start the couch to 5k program. I have never run and even hated it in high school. But I'm willing to try because I need to prove to myself I can stop being lazy and do something good for me. I found a fun version of the ct5k called Zombies run! Narrates in between your tracks for a story. I'm excited to try this program and will review it once I have started it.

I think Tim is getting tired of me talking about my surgery too. But we'll cross that bridge another time. Anyways, laters lovies.

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats a big stash...i got some work to good..to catch up with you..ive been trying my samples so i'd know what i would buy..

    ReplyDelete