About Me

So I get asked, " Nyree, why are you doing this?" Well, I found myself working three straight weeks of 12-16 hour days during Hurricane Sandy. Meals provided, snacks and energy drinks brought with me to keep me awake all day and night. During that three weeks, I gained 30 lbs. I was already pretty heavy and that just added to it. One night when driving home from work, I found that my stomach was driving for me. I sucked it in all the way home and cried myself to sleep. The next day I went to work and on my breaks I researched my local hospital's bariatric program. And here I am lovies. Starting this wonderful trek to finding the real me.

Friday, June 14, 2013

17 weeks to go.

So.. 17 weeks to go until surgery. I'm getting excited. I will start recording videos of reviews of samples I have around now.. I have amassed quite a large stash. I'm only going to review things I have a before and after amount of. 

Speaking of recording, Also tried to see how YouTube likes my webcam built into my laptop.. it doesn't. 
lots off video lag. so .. my HTC ONE  wins again. I did a sample video for both and there was ZERO lag with the phone. 

I'm getting addicted to pinterest.. There should be a warning label on their website sign up page. pinning all kinds of info and recipes.. 

And I have lost 14lbs from Jan at my first appt to now. I have been trying to eat less and kicked my diet coke and now the tea and i'm solely on water. Water reduces the foods I eat by half because a lot of things don't taste right to me if i'm drinking water with them. Or they make my tummy hurt.. Like popcorn... my tummy hates mixing popcorn and water. so water wins! 

so lovies, time for bed. early morning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment