About Me

So I get asked, " Nyree, why are you doing this?" Well, I found myself working three straight weeks of 12-16 hour days during Hurricane Sandy. Meals provided, snacks and energy drinks brought with me to keep me awake all day and night. During that three weeks, I gained 30 lbs. I was already pretty heavy and that just added to it. One night when driving home from work, I found that my stomach was driving for me. I sucked it in all the way home and cried myself to sleep. The next day I went to work and on my breaks I researched my local hospital's bariatric program. And here I am lovies. Starting this wonderful trek to finding the real me.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Paperwork

All my paperwork has been sent to my employer for my time off. Oct 8 cant get here soon enough. 40 days from today.

Last night i rearranged all my stash by stages.
Clear and full liquid. and sippy cups, condiment containers and lids
Pureed - larger cups and containers
Soft
Vitamins and supplements( including the protein)
back to work stuff ( bars and Containers)


I am SOOOOOOO ready for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment