About Me

So I get asked, " Nyree, why are you doing this?" Well, I found myself working three straight weeks of 12-16 hour days during Hurricane Sandy. Meals provided, snacks and energy drinks brought with me to keep me awake all day and night. During that three weeks, I gained 30 lbs. I was already pretty heavy and that just added to it. One night when driving home from work, I found that my stomach was driving for me. I sucked it in all the way home and cried myself to sleep. The next day I went to work and on my breaks I researched my local hospital's bariatric program. And here I am lovies. Starting this wonderful trek to finding the real me.

Monday, January 7, 2013

261.5

The last 3 months have not been kind to me. 16 hour days and eating crap at work to stay awake or destressed doesn't work for me. Christmas was good and I got a very nice tea set from my hopefully- sometime in the future mother in law. A nice glass tea bottle for brewing tea at work, and a lovely collection of exquisite teas. I have taken the green tea to work and i am drinking that in hopes of kicking my diet coke addiction. I think that's the first step towards losing weight. After getting on that scale this morning and seeing that i wanted to cry so bad. But i was at work and that wouldn't be good. I came home and Played the demos for Your shape fitness evolved and Biggest loser ultimate work out. Those are some intense demos. I was Sweating my ass off. the dog actually got scared of me doing it. I have resolved myself to doing it every day until i can get the full game on Friday.

I refuse to get bigger. This is it. I cant be like this anymore!.

check in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment